48 – 4 8 – 4 44
A celebration of ignorance!
The standard of journalistic sophistication, abstract thought and grammar that is produced by the advertiser-supported commercial media is between the 7th and the 9th grade. News papers, magazines, Hollywood movies, TV and other media are designed to comport with the FOG index, or more technically precise, the “Gunning-Fog Index”.
This index is billed as a “readability standard” whereby the claimed intent is to be understood and readable by the largest number of people. The reality is that the minds of those exposed to the media face an almost inescapable mental atrophy.
No event or idea, regardless of how complex or sophisticated it actually is, can be promulgated in any efficient, mass scale with the commercial media, beyond the range of the ever-dropping standard of roughly the 8th grade.
There’s more to know on the subject that greatly handicaps the abilities of discernment and discrimination but knowing this data point is a start.
“The fog index is commonly used to confirm that text can be read easily by the intended audience. Texts for a wide audience generally need a fog index less than 12. Texts requiring near-universal understanding generally need an index less than 8.” Wikipedia – Gunning-Fog Index
Here’s the formula:
1. Tediously mindless & frivolous – “Sawdust for the mind. Just filler”.
2. Promote wildly unrealistic fantasies about daily reality- Loto winners, waitresses with 7,000% tips, everyday Joe’s make it big
3. Emotionally sensational or “touching” stories centered on a life-changing event for a single individual
4. Wedge issue that magnifies and scrambles, disrupts or undermines current social standards or values- cross-genders, men in dresses, women in combat, trans-humanism, normalizing deep cultural disruptions like mass immigration, etc- lead the social narrative & suggest that it’s merely “following” by reporting it
5. “Quasi-Intellectual” that suggests that it pushes the boundaries of knowledge – while staying within or below the 7th grade perimeters the FOG index, abstractly, cumulatively ( low idea horizon) grammatically, etc “NASA discovers new species of fruit fly”
6. Celebrity / pop culture nonsense (Can be a combination of #’s 1, 2, 3, 4, & 9)
7. Promotion of fear / anger – False flag events, extreme weather, plane crashes, common hazards, bed bugs in hotels, sensational race stories, etc
8. “The STATE is in ultimate power” and STATE fairy tales – Jail time for pot, collecting rain water, too many chickens in a yard, the IRS is legit and powerful, the British Royal family is merely a figurehead, the CIA isn’t up to more than what’s reported on, etc – “the little guy is helpless” .
9. Dumb down the public with the FOG index with short sentences, basic/poor grammar, simple abstract ideas, few or low combinations of ideas at once – soften the mind with simple, low challenging mental exercises.
What is Suggested
- These are the most important things going on.
- A Cinderella Story is just around the corner for you.
- You should react & think “this” way.
- These are bigger more prevalent issues than they really are.
- This is the one of the most sophisticated concepts that there are to consider.
- Idolization should be a thought process and the norm.
- Stay in an emotional state of survival – base existence.
- Scramble “status” to the Capitoline Wolf.
- Provide deficient stimulation to cause mental atrophy.
1st story on the NY Times;
WASHINGTON — When George W. Bush first ran for president, he liked to say he had inherited half of his father’s friends and all of his enemies.
Fog Index = 14.8
A Small tan and white Pomeranian Dog was found Monday.
Fog Index = 8
Quote by T. Jefferson
“We shall divert through our own Country a branch of commerce which the European States have thought worthy of the most important struggles and sacrifices, and in the event of peace on terms which have been contemplated by some powers we shall form to the American union a barrier against the dangerous extension of the British Province of Canada and add to the Empire of liberty an extensive and fertile Country thereby converting dangerous Enemies into valuable friends.” Fog Index = 38.89
“Of courage undaunted, possessing a firmness and perseverance of purpose which nothing but impossibilities could divert from its direction, careful as a father of those committed to his charge, yet steady in the maintenance of order and discipline, intimate with the Indian character, customs, and principles; habituated to the hunting life, guarded by exact observation of the vegetables and animals of his own country against losing time in the description of objects already possessed; honest, disinterested, liberal, of sound understanding, and a fidelity to truth so scrupulous that whatever he should report would be as certain as if seen by ourselves – with all these qualifications as if selected and implanted by nature in one body for this express purpose, I could have no hesitation in confiding the enterprise to him. Fog Index = 24.7
Maxwell v. Dow, 176 U.S. 581 (1900)
There is no reason to doubt their willingness or their ability to do so, and when providing in their Constitution and legislation for the manner in which civil or criminal actions shall be tried, it is in entire conformity with the character of the Federal government that they should have the right to decide for themselves what shall be the form and character of the procedure in such trials, whether there shall be an indictment or an information only, whether there shall be a jury of twelve or a lesser number, and whether the verdict must be unanimous or not.
Fog Index = 45.6
(13) the term “Federal personnel” means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).
That line is worth repeating: “…individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States …”
So, with a SSN, one is viewed as “Personnel”. Personnel do what they are TOLD TO DO. Sit down, shut up, fold your hands. They may also be told how many chickens are to be in their yard, if they can collect rain water, how to comply to th building code, how fast to drive, exact stops at particular signs.
As a matter of fact, a traffic light has better judgment and higher standing than a “citizen”.
What is a “citizen”? It’s self-defining in the XIV Amendment: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States…”
Here’s an example of “self-defining” terms that will not be this way in any dictionary: ” https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/31″
“The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a fighting clause. Its benefits can be retained only by sustained combat. It can not be retained by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a belligerent claimant in person. The one who is persuaded by honeyed words or moral suasion to testify or produce documents rather than make a last ditch stand, simply loses the protection. Once he testifies to part, he has waived his right and must on cross examination or otherwise, testify as to the whole transaction. He must refuse to answer or produce, and test the matter in contempt proceedings, or by habeas corpus”. –US v Johnson, 76 F. Supp 538, 540 (1947).
Ya gotta have balls & they gotta be your own.
A Treatise on the Law of Master and Servant: https://books.google.com/books?id=qrYzAQAAMAAJ&pg=PR34&dq=%22Law+of+Master+and+Servant%22+Wilson&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Su_1VNeEBMiDoQSq-gI&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22Law%20of%20Master%20and%20Servant%22%20Wilson&f=false
The Law of Master and Servant: Being a Treatise: https://books.google.com/books?id=Xb4zAAAAIAAJ&pg=PR71&dq=%22Law+of+Master+and+Servant%22+Wilson&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Su_1VNeEBMiDoQSq-gI&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=%22Law%20of%20Master%20and%20Servant%22%20Wilson&f=false
Alleged wealthy man assigned a Public Defender. Why would the Court go to such “expense”?
Public Defenders have a 94% LOSS rate. That’s right. 6% of the time, as a national average, the defendant wins.
So, if this guy is really a target, then he’ll be assigned a PD for a more certain conviction.
The standard of journalistic sophistication, abstract thought and grammar is between the 7th and the 9th grade. News papers, magazines and TV and other media are designed to comport with the FOG index, or more technically precise, the “Gunning-Fog Index”.
This index is billed as a “readability standard” whereby the intent is to be understood and readable by the largest number of people.
The reality is that no event or idea can be promulgated in any efficient, mass scale beyond the range of the ever-dropping standard of roughly the 8th grade.
There’s more to know on the subject of “discernment” But knowing this data point is a start.
Penhallow V Doane’s
“Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any [government] law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them.” [ PENHALLOW v. DOANE’S ADMINISTRATORS ]
http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/word/abstraction … “A separation from worldly objects,…”
http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/word/artificial … “… Made or contrived by art” ..” Feigned, fictitious; not genuine or natural
PERSON, n. per’sn. [L. persona; said to be compounded of per, through or by, and sonus, sound; a Latin word signifying primarily a mask used by actors on the state.]
“state” probably should be “stage” but I love the Freudian Slip ;)
Clearfield Trust Co. v. United States 318 U.S. 363-371 1942:
“Governments descend to the level of a mere private corporation, and take on the characteristics of a mere private citizen . . . where private corporate commercial paper and securities is concerned.
Penhallow V Doane’s